Superflexible Studio Speaker Cables
2.0mm² (Approx.#14AWG) Speaker CableToMeet XLR Connector Cable Clamp
This standard speaker cable is designed to meet XLRaudioconnector cable clamp. Coaxial Design is used to provide as largeaconductor size as possible, which results in the following features:
- Large conductor size of 2.0mm (close to #14AWG)despitesmall OD of 6.5mm (0.256"). (Same conductor size for bothinternal andexternal (shield) conductors.)
- Extremely low induction from outside and affectiontooutside.
- Suitable impedance as speaker cable.
- Better sound quality than quad nor regularparallelconfiguration. Now, specify MOGAMI #3082 as world standard ofeconomyand popular professional speaker cable.
High Definition MultiSeriesProfessional Speaker Cables
Part No. W3103
- These unique professional speaker cables areoriginallydesigned to deliver maximum performance from state-of-the-artTri-AmpSystems.
- They offer true audiophile performance for accuratesoundtransmission with clear transparent response yet possess aruggedsuperflexibility for the most demanding professionalapplications.
- Each conductor features many strands in rope-lay offamousMOGAMI 'NEGLEX' Oxygen-Free-Copper within colour-coded PVCinsulation.A tough, low profile matte black superflexible PVC jacketprotects thecables.
- Available in series of 2mm² (close to#14AWG),2.5mm² (close to #13AWG) and 4mm² (close to #11AWG)conductorsizes.
Part No. W3104
Part No. W2921
Part No. W2919
Part No. W2941
|No. of Conductor||2||4||6||8|
|Core Colors||Black / Red||Brown / Red / Orange / Yellow||Black / Brown / Red / Orange / Yellow/Green||Black / Brown / Red / Orange / Yellow/Green / Blue / Purple|
- 4-conductor type is also applicable for standard2-conductorspeaker cable by quad-connection.
- W2972 is designed to be 2mm² which is idealconductorsize where it is necessary to combine two conductors(quad-connection)to fit a 3.5mm² crimp terminal.